Friday, November 21, 2008

Cynical.

I will stand 2 FEET away from you as I interview you across the counter so you don't choke me. And why did they let you out of jail anyway?

Please do not tell me any more of your problems. And btw, the stitches across your severed (but sewn up) jugular disturb me. Please cover it up.

You are malingering. Don't you dare threaten to blow yourself up if I don't give you Xanax. No, actually, go blow yourself up. See if anyone on this planet gives a crap.

If you dislike your parents so much, stop living with them. After all, you ARE 36.

You are pathetic. You are 36 and living with your parents.

I know you need help but I'm going to leave now. I'm going to leave because I have been here for 10 hours taking on everyone else's shit, and I need to go home and have a beer.

The mental health system in California is broken. There is no fixing it.

(Disclaimer: I really do like my job, and I'm usually quite empathetic. It's just not an easy job and I now know why psychiatrists get therapy.)

No comments: