You kitties should come see my kitties and take a lesson. They run across the room to jump and attack each other, but then they have a massive lickfest of each other after.
Hee, I liked that they were both mostly too lazy to move while fighting. It was more like a waiting contest between two very tired preschool-age boys ("I'm not touching you... I'm not touching you... K now I touched you and OW WHAT WAS THAT?... I'm not touching you...").
6 comments:
Pittypat got so BIG.
You kitties should come see my kitties and take a lesson. They run across the room to jump and attack each other, but then they have a massive lickfest of each other after.
I'm sorry I missed the kitten stage with Namerovsky. Now he's just a fat big cat...though I think he's even still growing.
And this kind of scene makes me reconsider getting another...
Hee. i especially love it when their tails get all fluffy. And no one gets hurt, of course!
you have a nice, cute voice...(are you sick of hearing that...? Hope not!)
sigh. yeah, that was rather pathetic wasn't it. kittywum's not much of a fighter. She's a good eater though.
Hee, I liked that they were both mostly too lazy to move while fighting. It was more like a waiting contest between two very tired preschool-age boys ("I'm not touching you... I'm not touching you... K now I touched you and OW WHAT WAS THAT?... I'm not touching you...").
Post a Comment