Sunday, May 31, 2009

I highly recommend this for all stressed out residents.

Brad and I took a little camping trip out to the coast. We sat and stared at the ocean, read some books, grille some fish....and best of all....THE CELL PHONES DIDN'T WORK.





Yes, that's me. I hadn't showered in two days, so it's just as well noone can see my face.




The place was called Salt point State Park, and it's about 3 hours from San Francisco up Highway One. Highway One is a 2 lane narrow winding road that sits on the edge of the cliffs, and is the only highway that reaches the coast.



Yup, this is one of the reasons I had to move back to California.

4 comments:

tracy said...

Glad to see you got a rest. Beautiful scenery.

This probably doesn't belong, but will you be posting about Psychiatry again soon? hope so!

sara said...

Huh. All those years in the area and I never heard of that one.

gabbiana said...

Highway One is gorgeous. I should visit California again, sometime.

Anonymous said...

pls update your blog!