Sunday, May 30, 2010

Bitching is not the only thing I do.

yes, I know that every time I post, I gripe. But frankly, there is a lot of gripe about in this job. But just to show that I do in fact, do other fun things, here's a snapshot of my weekend.

Brad and I went to San Francisco to hang out for a couple of days. (I tried to avoid parts of the city where I would be able to glimpse a hospital)




And this is my my fledgling attempts at photography with my new camera in Golden Gate Park.




I think brad and I sorta needed this weekend away.



One of my favorite used bookstores in the Mission!!

5 comments:

Sara said...

What kind of camera did you get?

Do you think work will be better after residency? Or just more money?

Unknown said...

Hey ... interesting blog , specially realising that you can have a life after med school too, good motivation ! :p
I'll be glad if you visit my blog :)

Sara said...

Where ARE you?

peny@online scrubs said...

Love the the picture of the flowers!Good thing you didn't see a hospital there, eh.

Anonymous said...

please resume blogging!!!!!